Friday 27 July 2012

Inside the Mind of RE Butler


For day two of R.E. Butler's tour we take some time out to get to know R.E. Butler more through her own words. This is the first tour stop we have ever hosted like this and we love it so much. We really hope that you do too!

Here is an excerpt from Inside the Mind of RE Butler...

"First of all, R.E. Butler is a pen name. One reason I did that, is because my married name is a very unique one and I didn’t want people my husband worked with to google him and discover that his wife writes paranormal romance novels. Not that he cares, mind you, because he enjoys my success, but you’d be amazed how often people google themselves and each other on a whim. It’s a combination of names from my family lineage, and not one that could be traced back to my husband."

Please click HERE to read the post in full.

~*~

Tomorrow we move to Pandragon Dan for an amazing guest post.

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

28th July - Pandragon Dan - Guest Post

29th July - Sheenah Frietas - Interview

30th July - Reading Writing And More - Guest Post

31st July - Red Phoenix - Interview

1st Aucust - Read 2 Review - Review

2nd August - Page Turner Book Tours - Tour Wrap post

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment