Sunday 29 July 2012

Sheenah Freitas Interviews R.E. Butler


For day four of R.E. Butler's tour she stops by Sheenah Freitas's Blog where she took part in a brilliant interview

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

"Do you think you could survive living in the 1600s like your main character, Carrie?

Ha! I don’t camp. I’m not an outdoorsy woman at all. I don’t like bugs, or sleeping in tents, or campfire cooking unless it involves marshmallows and chocolate bars (and a comfy bed indoors nearby). I’m sure that with the help of three sexy men like Carrie has, that I could manage, but on my own….I don’t know. I think anyone could turn into a survivalist if they had to, and I would certainly hope that I could remember what I learned in Girl Scouts, but I’ll cross my fingers and hope I never have to find out!"

Please click HERE to read the post in full.

~*~

Tomorrow we move to Reading Writing And More for a guest post written by R.E. Butler.

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

30th July - Reading Writing And More - Guest Post

31st July - Red Phoenix - Interview

1st Aucust - Read 2 Review - Review

2nd August - Page Turner Book Tours - Tour Wrap post

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment