Sunday 23 December 2012

Marian Lanouette Interviews Sonya Watson


For Sonya's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Marian Lanouette's site for an interview.

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

"How did you get started writing? 

I started writing to escape the real world because I found it a bit boring. 

What genre(s) do you write in and why? 

I like writing Paranormal/Fantasy. I like writing these types of novels because I have a bit more freedom to create what I want."


Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our Next Stop is:

With AT Russell for a review

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

25 December 2012 ~ Read 2 Review ~ Review

26 December 2012 ~ Trisha Wilson ~ Spotlight

27 December 2012 ~ Page Turner Book Tours ~ Closing To Tour

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment